The Top 5 Real Estate Brokers in Madison WI
The real estate agent that you hire plays a very integral role in the outcome your property being sold. As the saying goes, "5% of the real estate agents do about 95% of the business", this concept holds true in Madison Wisconsin as well. If you are in the market to purchase a new home, a great buyer's agent will be able to find a property that fits your specific criteria and requirements from the inventory that is available. Your agent should have experience, hustle and a large network to be made aware of properties that are heading to market.
If you are in the process of selling your home, the utilization of a premier brokerage/agent is even more important. A sellers agent will play an integral part in getting your property sold quickly and at the agreed upon price. Your sellers agent should also have experience, hustle and a large network to make aware of the property that is being sold. They also must be great negotiators and marketers to get your property the necessary exposure it needs to get sold. You would like your agent to utilize a marketing plan outside of the traditional mediums such as the MLS, signs, etc. You also want to ensure that the real estate agent is so busy that they do not have the necessary time to delegate to the sale of your property.
A real estate broker "works to negotiate and arrange real estate transactions. This licensed individual has daily duties that include writing contracts and overseeing transactions for sales and purchasing activities on homes, land and commercial properties. A broker has attained a higher-level license than a real estate agent and can hire real estate agents to work as a team under their supervision."
When it comes time to hire a real estate broker/agent, make sure that you do your due diligence and take your time because the broker you choose will determine the success of your experience.
The Top 5 Brokers in Madison WI
1) Accord Realty - A boutique real estate brokerage founded in Madison, WI, that focuses on brilliant design and beautiful marketing. They have a great group of real estate agents and have sold of 600 homes to date. This firm has been in business since 2009 and takes pride in it's customer service and marketing.
Address: 119 W. Washington Ave, Madison, WI 53703
2) Stark Company Realtors - A long withstanding staple in the real estate marketing in Madison Wisconsin. Four generations of trust… and counting. As the oldest, and one of the largest real estate companies in South Central Wisconsin, Stark Company Realtors has a rich heritage and a respected name. Paul E. Stark believed that "a community isn't built one house at a time, but rather one handshake at a time." We still believe that. We still operate that way. It’s tradition. A family tradition.
Address: 2980 Arapaho Drive, Madison WI 53719
3) Mad City Dream Homes - At Mad City Dream Homes, we make the process of buying and selling a home easy on you and your schedule. Our real estate agents bring years of experience, a commitment to customer service, and a track record of results. Our web site is a reflection of our customer service philosophy. With a wealth of community information and powerful property search tools, we've designed our site to be your go-to resource for real estate in Madison, Wisconsin. Whether you're buying or selling, or just in need of some reliable real estate information, we're here to serve you now and for years to come!
Address: 610 Junction Rd, Suite 205 Madison, WI 53717
Phone: 608-852- 7071
4) First Weber Realtors - A brokerage with an older school philosophy due to the veterans on staff. They believe serving others, teaching, listening and helping their clients grow. They also pride themselves on the value of customer service and go above and beyond to emphasize team values over self.
Address: 4706 Cottage Grove Road Madison, WI 53716
Phone: (608) 221-8666
5) Alvarado Real Estate Group- Our agents go beyond selling real estate. When you work with us, you will see things are done professionally to ensure that details of the transaction are well attended to, and that the people involved in the process are treated with care and respect. With backgrounds in everything from social work to horticulture to construction, our brokers care about helping you move through your real estate journey with a focus on YOU, your needs, wants, and priorities. We listen well, ask the right questions, and respect your values and choices.
Address: 1914 Monroe St Madison, WI 53711
Choose The Right Brokerage in Madison WI
We hope that this blog post gave you some additional information on the top 5 real estate brokerages in Madison Wisconsin and their importance when it comes to buying and selling property. The decision to choose the right real estate brokerage/agent can be very difficult due to the amount that are available out there. When making your decision, always get references from family and friends and be sure to do your due diligence to ensure you make the right decision. You would rather spend the additional upfront time finding the right real estate agent then having to make an adjustment after your home has been sitting on the market for months.